Reasons To Choose Saftty To Be Your Thermal Proetctor Supplier
A thermal protector is a smart thermostat known as a thermal protection switch or temperature switch. Here are the top five reasons why you should choose Saftty Thermal Protectors.
Top Five Reasons
- Effective sealing: These units can prevent product failure brought on by the vacuum impregnation process because they feature effective sealing.
- Compact design: The metal housing of Saftty thermal protection switch is rounded. Because of its tiny size, the motor’s thermal protection switch is simple to embed in the motor’s coil, and temperature detection is more precise.
- High-temperature sensitivity and thermal conductivity: Saftty thermal protection switch’s metal housing can endure up to 50 kg of coil-shaping pressure. The electronic thermal protection switch from Saftty has a rated operating temperature of up to 250 degrees, making it suitable for use in specialized industries and giving it a significant competitive advantage.
- Accurate temperature control: The thermal protector switch’s efficiency and functionality depend on the capacity to regulate temperature accurately. The exact temperature control and lack of current heating effects from the bimetals are what set Saftty thermal protectors apart.
- Authoritative Safety Certification: The thermal protector’s safety must be guaranteed at all times, but this can only be done if the producer and production adhere to all applicable national and international laws, norms, and regulations. Almost all safety approvals, including CQC, UL, VDE, TUV, CB, KC, and others, are present on Saftty thermal protection switches. These certifications provide conclusive proof of the product’s dependability, effectiveness, and safety.
Saftty, a company that was founded in 2008, has approximately 15 years of research and development (R&D) and manufacturing experience in the field of thermal protectors. Battery packs, motors, water pumps, fans, and other electric heating appliances all use Saftty’s solutions to prevent overheating in-home equipment.